IPROMA has staff specialised in sampling (water, soil, sediment, biota, etc.) and counts on specific material equipment and resources (automatic samplers, dredge-type samplers, vessels, refrigerated transport material, etc.). Sampling is accredited by the UNE-EN-ISO 17025 standard.
- Accredited water sampling (drinking, waste, inland, sea, process water, etc.)
- Pooled sampling with automatic samplers based on time or on flow.
- Sampling with remote waste control system SCRAB, including continuous measurements of pH, conductivity, temperature and organic matter, and with data transmission via GSM.
- Sampling in lakes, reservoirs and sea areas using vessels.
- Sediment sampling in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, port area or sea beds with dredge-type samplers.
- Soil sampling for researching polluted soil.
- Biological indicator sampling.
- Use of nets for phytoplankton sampling.
- Electro-fishing for catching fish specimens.